Who are we?
NICHE RECORDS SRL (hereinafter referred to as ”Company” or „Niche Records”), Romanian legal person, with registered office in Str. Arcusului nr.6A, district 3, Bucharest, registered in Registrar of Companies Bucharest under no. J40/508/2009, fiscal code RO 24965475, telephone number: 0374.340.160, processes your personal data as Controller on the website www.kpop.ro.
Personal data mean any information regarding an identified or identifiable individual (”Data Subject”); an identifiable individual is a person who can be identified directly or indirectly, especially by reference to an identification element, such as a name, an identification number, localization data, an online identifier, or to one or more specific elements of his/her physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity.
Processing means any operation or set of operations made on personal data or on sets of personal data, with or without using automatic means, such as collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adjustment or alteration, extraction, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or making available in any other way, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
The company processes your personal data both manually and by automatic means.
Niche Records aims at protecting your personal data and wants to be transparent about the categories of data processed.
What personal data do we process?
We process only the personal data you offer to us voluntarily:
- Surname, first names
- e-mail address
- telephone number
- delivery address
- banking data if it is necessary to repay amounts of money to customers: surname, first names of account holder, bank account, issuing bank
- data necessary for invoicing of company: surname and first names of the contact person of the company.
What is the purpose of processing personal data?
Niche Records processes your personal data for the fulfilment of the following purposes:
- your registration as user so that you can place orders, administration of the account created;
- Processing and delivery of orders in view of fulfilling our contractual obligations;
- Issue of invoices related to your orders;
- Return of products according to the legal provisions;
- Repayment of value of products sold, according to the legal provisions;
- Offering answers to your questions about your orders and/or the goods sold by Niche Records;
- Realization of marketing communications by e-mail in view of promoting the products offered by us.
What is the legal virtue of processing your data?
The legality of processing your personal data represents a priority for us. In this respect, Niche Records identified the following legal virtues set out by RGPD, based on which the activity of processing your personal data is carried out:
- The processing of your personal data is mainly based on article 6 paragraph 1 letter b) of RGPD, respectively, in view of performing the contract signed with you and honouring the orders placed by you;
- The processing of your personal data is carried out by virtue of art. 6 paragraph 1 letter c) of RGPD, respectively, in view of fulfilling a legal obligation;
- The processing will be carried out by virtue of art. 6 paragraph 1 letter a) of RGPD, respectively, your consent, in case of realization of marketing communications.
Which are the categories of personal data we process?
The policy for protection and security of personal data of Niche Records is to collect only the personal data which are necessary for the fulfilment of agreed purposes. The categories of personal data are the identification data, the personal contact data and the invoicing data.
How long do we keep your personal data?
Your personal data will be kept as long as you have an account on the website www.kpop.ro. You can request any time the erasure of certain information or the closure of account and we will give in to these requests, under the reserve of keeping certain data including after the closure of account, for the cases when the applicable legislation or our legitimate interests require it. For example, the accounting supporting documents which are the basis of entries in financial accounting system are kept for 10 years, since the date of closure of the fiscal year during which they were drawn up.
To whom will your personal data be disclosed?
As applicable, we can transmit or offer access to certain of your personal data to the following categories of recipients:
- The hosting company LANSOFT DATA SRL (processes the e-mail, name, telephone, address);
- The courier companies FAN COURIER EXPRESS SRL and DELIVERY SOLUTIONS SA (process the e-mail, name, telephone, address);
- NATIONAL COMPANY POSTA ROMANA (processes name, telephone, address);
- Company administering the management and accounting application EMIRO COMPUTERS SRL (processes email, name, telephone, address);
- marketing operator by e-mail MAILCHIMP (processes email address, name);
- GOOGLE ANALYTICS.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
The Company does not transfer personal data to a third country or to an international organization.
What are your rights and how can you exercise them?
Briefly, your rights are:
- The right to be informed;
- Right of access to data. You have the right to obtain access to your data we process or to copies of them; you also have the right to obtain from us information about the nature, processing and disclosure of these data;
- The right of data rectification. You have the right to obtain rectification of data if you notice inaccuracies of your personal data that we process.
- The right of data erasure (”the right to be forgotten”). You have the right to obtain from us the erasure of your personal data that we process, if the erasure of these data is possible, according to the law.
- The right to restriction of data processing. You have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data that we process, in the cases established by the law.
- The right of opposition. You have the right to oppose to the processing of your personal data by us or in our name, in the cases set out by the law.
- The right of data portability. You have the right to obtain the transfer of your personal data to another controller, in the cases set out by the law.
- The right not to be subject to a decision based exclusively on automatic processing, including the creation of profiles – Niche Records does not practise the taking of decisions based on automatic processing of data, including the creation of profiles.
- The right to submit a complaint. You can submit a complaint to the competent National Authority for Supervision and Protection of Personal Data if your rights are violated or the personal data were illegally processed.
If you gave your consent for the processing of your personal data, we inform you that you have the right to withdraw your consent any time, without affecting the legality of processing performed based on your consent before its withdrawal.
How can you contact us for any request regarding your personal data?
Please send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org and we are happy to assist you with any request you have on this subject.